Bette offers a variety of options designed to suit your group’s needs. Great for teachers, parents, and after-school caregivers alike, each package offers something a little different.
Option One – 1-1/2 Hour Seminar
Our smallest package is a 90 minute presentation including Q & A
Option Two – 4 Hour Seminar
One of our most popular packages. It includes:
• Keynote Address and Overview (1 hour)
• Small Group Breakout sessions (2 ½ hours)
By its end, teachers and parents will be able to:
• Identify your adult-child unit mission
• Identify at least 5 key, non-negotiable key values
• Identify your Current Status vs. your Ideal Status (via Gap Analysis)
• List 2-3 gaps
• Identify the root causes of the gaps, as well as how to solve them
At the end of the Seminar, each participant will leave with:
• 2 short-term and 3 long-term goals.
• A dated Action Plan that Bette will follow up on with them.
Option Three – Full Day Seminar
Designed for smaller groups, this option includes all of the above, plus:
• Individualized Personality Assessment
• Love Language Identification
Option Four –2-Day Workshop
This option best serves groups of 12 or more participants, and includes everything in the above workshops, plus:
• Up to 4 additional specific topics of the organization’s choice, OR
• 12 thirty-minute private coaching sessions